Shipping & Returns
How long until I receive my order?
- Standard shipping is generally 4-7 business days
- 2nd Business Day arrives in 2-3 business days
- Next Business Day arrives in 1-2 business days
Business days are Monday - Friday, except holidays.
How can I track my order?
Check on your order status using the tracking number from your order status email.
How do I ship to an APO/FPO address?
When completing your shipping address during checkout enter:
- Country as United States
- City as APO or FPO
- State as either Armed Forces America, Armed Forces Europe, or Armed Forces Pacific
- Enter your zip code
- Enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.
- Expedited shipping is not available to APO/FPO addresses.
Can you ship to an international P.O. Box?
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to an international P.O. Box.
Store Pick Up
You may pick up online orders in the Logo Store for free. Select Store Pick Up as your delivery option. You will receive an order status email once your item is ready for pick up. Pick up times are during regular business hours.
Current store hours are 10am - 4pm, Monday - Friday during the fall and spring semesters. Closed on various holidays. Call for specific dates. 573-592-1142
Availability of Merchandise
Our goal is to provide you with all the products featured on the website. On rare occasions, some items may not be available at the time of purchase. If this happens, we will make every reasonable effort to fulfill your order, or provide a refund.
Online Return/Exchange Policy
We want you to be satisfied with every purchase from the Logo Store. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]williamwoods.edu.
We accept returns on most unused items purchased.
You must provide a valid receipt, or order status email.
Item must be in unused condition with original tags, and in original packaging.
If item is defective, please send your purchase date, name, address, and item pictures to [email protected]
Return must be made within 30 days of purchase.
Shipping costs are not refundable, and return shipping is the purchaser's responsibility.
Return Exceptions - These items cannot be returned.
Items purchased more than 30 days before return.
Two Ways to Make Your Return
In Person Returns
Take your item and receipt, or copy of your order status email, to the Logo Store during regular business hours.
Returns by Mail
1. Include a copy of your receipt or order status email with your securely packaged return. Contact the store if you do not have one of these proofs of purchase. Your refund could be delayed if we cannot identify the original purchase details.
2. Return shipping is at your expense. The Logo Store is not liable for lost or damaged packages. Please use a traceable, insured method of shipping when returning your item(s).
3. Hold onto your tracking information and shipping receipt until you have received your refund.